Misis Build Master 8/26/2016
Webster Tech Solutions INC
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position: MISIS Build Master
Location: LOS ANGELES, CA
Job type: Long Term
Work Authorization :- GC and USC Workable
EXP. - 8-9YEARS
* Day to day administration of TFS system in support of various project development teams
* Creating projects, new code branches, and merging code streams in TFS
* Create and maintain build scripts
* Work with development teams to produce automated builds, and continuous integration
* Review and improve current TFS processes and procedures
* Initiate new users in the system and train in tool usage
* Ensure system integrity and enforce software version control policies and procedures
* Manages source code repositories, build agent and disk space.
* Manages TFS SharePoint sites and reporting capabilities
* Migrates build artifacts to appropriate deployment, test, and production environments.
Create and Manage DEV_MAINT, DEV_FUTURE_YYYYMM, BSR and Production Release Branches
* Work with Release Management on new and/or Existing Environments
* Development (DEV3, DEV4...)
* Test (QA1, QA2, QA3...)
* Integration (INT)
* Create new Production Release Branch and Merge following Feature/Code Freeze process
* Once released to Production, Merge code back to MAIN branch and DEV_FUTURE.
* During Merge cycle work with team to manage Merge Conflicts Issues.
* Build or deploy code branch issues