This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
Cherokee Nation Strategic Programs
Fort Belvoir, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) is an agency within the United States Department of Defense and is the official Combat Support Agency for countering weapons of mass destruction. DTRA's main functions are threat reduction, threat control, combat support, and technology development. The agency is headquartered in Fort Belvoir, Virginia. DTRA employs approximately 2,000 civilians and uniformed service members at more than a dozen permanent locations around the world.
We are seeking a Mission Analyst to be assigned to the Mission Support Office and support assigned assessments.
• Coordinating development of the Assessment Focus Statement (AFS) with the assessment points of contact and the assigned Team Chief/Technical Integrator.
• Coordinating/planning the pre-site survey (PSS) for each JMAA in collaboration with the assigned Mission Support Specialist and the team point of contact(s).
• Scheduling/conducting secure video-teleconference (SVTC) with the CCMD, Service, and installation points of contact to coordinate the PSS, discuss the AFS, the All Hazard and Threat Assessment (AHTA), and any other pertinent issues.
• Reviewing the installation AHTA with the Standard and Training’s Intelligence Research Specialist, team Risk Management Asymmetrical Tactics Specialist and Emergency Management Specialist.
• Developing the Mission Analysis product using the information gathered from the AFS, Strategic Mission Assurance Database System (SMADS), applicable Operations Orders and Plans.
• Conducting mission analysis briefings to the assigned team prior to and after the PSS.
• Inputting assessment data into the Mission Assurance Assessment Standalone Tool (MAAST) or its replacement and providing the data to the team prior to departure.
• Performing reachback analysis support to their assigned team during the conduct of their assessment.
• Conducting a review of the Assessment Team Report to ensure the impact analysis for each finding/observation accurately defines the installation, operational, and strategic impacts prior to the final report being disseminated.
• Loading the final report to the JMAAP portal and notifying the assigned Technical Editor so they can send out the notification.
• Traveling with the JMAA team as required.
• Conducting data analysis and producing reports and briefings as required.
• Developing common observations for special presentations such as Congressional Report, Joint Staff Higher Headquarters Program Reviews, and conferences. Special request shall be completed within 2 weeks of request unless there are extenuating circumstances.
• Knowledge of military planning.
• Skilled in conducting research from a variety of sources.
• Ability to effectively communicate via written and oral means.
• Possess the maturity to work independent and coordinate with senior military personnel during PSS
• Capable of providing senior level briefs
• Experience in the use of Access Database, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Experience working with SharePoint.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks with little to no supervision.
• Skilled in interpreting data to develop conclusions.
• Training and experience in communications, engineering, intelligence, emergency management, or vulnerability assessments.
• Understanding of Mission Assurance.
• Ability to learn and extract data from database systems.
• Ability to develop analytical products and display products in a variety of means, i.e., charts, graphs, etc.
• Active Top Secret Clearance
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Apply to Job # 10509 online at www.cherokee-cnsp.com
.As part of the Cherokee Nation Businesses security and defense division, Cherokee Nation Strategic Programs (CNSP) provides comprehensive services and core competencies in applied science, engineering and design, systems integration and testing, rapid prototyping, and precision manufacturing.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit the following two sites:
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may e-mail CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, click here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/PayTransparencyNotice_JRFQA508c.pdf