Mission Critical Success Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 11/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Post Date:
Job Title: Mission Critical Success Engineer
Location: Indianapolis, IN
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a leading global provider of cross-channel digital marketing solutions that empower organizations of all sizes to communicate with their customers through email, mobile, social media, web, and marketing automation. We're driven by a deep understanding of marketers' needs-because we're marketers too. No other digital marketing company invests in product innovation the way we do, giving our clients access to truly cutting-edge technology. Joining forces with salesforce.com , pioneers in cloud computing, we offer an even more superior experience to our customers and employees.
By partnering state-of-the-art technology with the best and brightest employees in the industry, we foster a culture of constant innovation and growth.
This position, as part of the Global Support organization, has primary technical support responsibilities for an assigned account portfolio, maintaining a single-minded focus to ensure clients are incredibly satisfied with Salesforce Marketing Cloud's Interactive Marketing suite of products by becoming a Salesforce marketing cloud application and platform expert.
The ideal Mission Critical Support (MCS) Engineer is a team player, enjoys working hard, exhibits professionalism, is dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations, has excellent problem solving skills, is able to learn new technologies quickly, and uses their time efficiently. Support Engineers demonstrate the ability to write, speak, and present technical information clearly and effectively with composure and command in every situation.
As a Mission Critical Engineer, you'll be part of a team of problem solvers who are passionate about working in a fast-paced, highly dynamic, client-centric environment. Mission Critical Support is a purchased technical support engagement. Clients with Mission Critical Support receive a personalized technical support experience to leverage their marketing ecosystem within the Salesforce Interactive Marketing suite. Mission Critical Support team members understand the complexity of implemented solutions for their assigned portfolio's business needs as it relates to their partnership with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
* Provide expert-level technical support to assigned Salesforce Mission Critical clients
* Track and maintain all client communications and case documentation in Salesforce.com
* Define follow-through and action plans to case resolution
* Manage client support cases on a daily basis
* Respond to client-reported issues in a timely manner and/or per service level agreements
* Communicate progress of resolution and status in a timely fashion and/or per service level agreements
* Manage escalations and expectations for both the client and Internal personnel
* Maintain account portfolio documentation related to accounts specific use of the application platform for continuity in support solution delivery
* Assist clients in optimizing their use of the application platform via work flow guidance or by identifying automation, proactive monitoring, and integration opportunities
* Identify situations where professional services may be warranted
* Follow established support processes and procedures
* May require work outside of normal business hours, holidays, and some weekends as this role is an on-call position
* Passion for delivering outstanding customer experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Action oriented with strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills
* Highly adaptable, fast learner, and resourceful
* Ability to collaborate cross-functionally on a global scale
* Strong technical aptitude in support of learning Salesforce application and solutions
* Dependable, motivated, self-starter with the ability to work independently
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
* Previous experience with Salesforce.com CRM, Marketing Cloud, and its technologies is desired
* Experience in technical support (or other client focused environment)
* Knowledge of Internet development technologies (HTML, XML, API, SQL etc.) is required
* Proven experience or expertise in the following:
* Database and relational data structures
* Large scale, multi-tenant production environments
* API Programming or Software Development
* Software Design Lifecycle
SALESFORCE, THE CUSTOMER SUCCESS PLATFORM AND WORLD\'S #1 CRM, EMPOWERS COMPANIES TO CONNECT WITH THEIR CUSTOMERS IN A WHOLE NEW WAY. THE COMPANY WAS FOUNDED ON THREE DISRUPTIVE IDEAS: A NEW TECHNOLOGY MODEL IN CLOUD COMPUTING, A PAY-AS-YOU-GO BUSINESS MODEL, AND A NEW INTEGRATED CORPORATE PHILANTHROPY MODEL. THESE FOUNDING PRINCIPLES HAVE TAKEN OUR COMPANY TO GREAT HEIGHTS, INCLUDING BEING NAMED ONE OF FORBES\'S "WORLD\'S MOST INNOVATIVE COMPANY" FIVE YEARS IN A ROW AND ONE OF FORTUNE\'S "100 BEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR" EIGHT YEARS IN A ROW. WE ARE THE FASTEST GROWING OF THE TOP 10 ENTERPRISE SOFTWARE COMPANIES, AND THIS LEVEL OF GROWTH EQUALS INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITIES TO GROW A CAREER AT SALESFORCE. TOGETHER, WITH OUR WHOLE OHANA (HAWAIIAN FOR "FAMILY") MADE UP OF OUR EMPLOYEES, CUSTOMERS, PARTNERS AND COMMUNITIES, WE ARE WORKING TO IMPROVE THE STATE OF THE WORLD.
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.