Mission and Quality Assurance Engineer - 1763 9/7/2016
Millennium Engineering and Integration Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Millennium Engineering and Integration Company is looking for experienced hands on Mission and Quality Assurance for Space Systems for the Rapid Response Space Works.
* Provide technical expertise in Mission Assurance and Quality Management in performing oversight of all lifecycle phases including requirements, design, development, testing and programmatic efforts. Respond to requirements, design, development, testing and programmatic concerns. Support design and failure review boards/ investigations, milestone reviews and aiding in the implementation of the quality assurance program.
* Verify quality requirements flow-down and implementation
* Work with suppliers to identify, evaluate, and implement quality and reliability improvement opportunities through changes to designs, operating procedures, maintenance procedures, and equipment upgrades
* Review nonconformance reports for effective root cause and corrective action
* Assist in the development, implementation and assessment of supplier corrective action requests/systems
* Participate in facility walkthroughs and supplier audits at sub-tier supplier locations
* Parts control and conformance execution
* Review, analyze and trend metrics
* At least 4 years experience in the design, assembly, inspection/test, and mission assurance of complex aerospace products
* Experience building and implementing an internal auditing program
* Product Assurance and process control experience
* Ability to work in a team environment with multiple team members and the ability to multi-task
* 10+ years of engineering experience in a DoD related environment
* Understands Supplier Quality Management with experience in assessing/evaluating mission critical hardware and/or software and investigating root cause of failures and/or nonconformances
* Experience evaluating Quality Management Systems for robustness, compliance to requirements, and recommending improvements
Bachelors in relevant degree or commensurate experience. Masters preferred.
Security clearance minimum DoD Secret. Top Secret / SCI desired.
Millennium offers a comprehensive benefits package. Millennium is An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Millennium does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by applicable law including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, citizenship status, or Vietnam era or special disabled veteran's status in recruitment, employment, promotion, compensation, benefits, or training. It is also Millennium's policy to maintain a work environment free from discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.
Millennium participates in the E-Verify program.