Mobile Applications Programmer IV
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/8/2016
Black Knight Financial Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONBlack Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems, data and analytics offerings, and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
Motivity Solutions, a leading provider of customized mortgage business analytics, became part of the Black Knight family in June 2016. Through its mobile capabilities and premier business intelligence platform, Motivity Solutions complements Black Knights strengths and expands our market reach with a more comprehensive set of offerings.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
The Mobile Applications Programmer IV (C#/Xamarin) works closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. These solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organizations architectural standards. Involved in the full systems life cycle, design, coding, testing, implementation, maintenance and support of applications software that is delivered on time and within budget. Responsibilities may also include participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring and product evaluation. Has a solid understanding of systems analysis, design, development, and quality assurance and integration methodologies.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provides design development of projects involving C# mobile application development, migrations, and additions to existing applications.
* Create and maintain mobile applications with Xamarin.
* Participates in project meetings with other technical staff, business owners and subject matter experts.
* Assesses and develops design requirements for project and communicates in writing or in meetings with development team while assessing detailed specifications against design requirements.
* Reviews mobile application in progress of development to ensure compliance with overall design parameters and corporate development standards.
* Develops and/or reviews development of test protocols for testing mobile applications before user acceptance.
* Reviews test results and directs further development.
* May serve as technical lead, architect, project lead or principle developer.
* May provide, or guide provision of technical support to applications currently in production.
* May mentor or guide work of less experienced programming and development staff.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Experience creating and maintaining Xamarin applications (2 years preferred)
* Experience building and supporting mobile applications
* Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Ability to develop partnership-oriented relationships with business executives and functional leaders, especially as it relates to operations and technology
* Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike
* Experience with project management
* Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within BKFS or outside the organization (executives, regulators, clients, etc.)
* Results oriented, business focused, and successful at interfacing across multiple organizational units
JOB FAMILY LEVEL
Expert professional role. Recognized as a lead/expert. Performs work that is highly complex and varied in nature. Works on small to large, highly complex projects that require expertise in multiple disciplines/processes. Defines and discerns key aspects of problems that require analysis and research, and develops an integrated solution within a broad technical and business context of significant or strategic impact. Works on multiple projects as a project team leader. Coaches and/or mentors more junior technical staff. Typically requires eight (8) or more years of programming/systems analysis experience.
Black Knight Financial Services is an AA/Equal Opportunity Employer