Mobile Development Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Schedule: Full-time
Job ID: REQ20004161
Spearheads the development, implementation and communications of Architecture Roadmap Strategies to ensure that technical systems are scalable, reliable, secure, supportable, and achieve Business and IT performance and budgetary objectives. Leads cross-functional team efforts to define Architecture roles for strategic and tactical projects to ensure that alignment to Architecture Roadmap strategies are achieved. Provide guidance to IT Development teams on Architecture s Framework, Patterns, Best Practices, approved Technologies, and tools/solutions. Lead a continuous assessment process to ensure that systems are achieving contractual metrics and IT objectives. Lead communication effort to ensure that Applications and Infrastructure leaders are fully knowledgeable of new technologies, tools and solutions and their impact to their organizations. Lead the Architecture assessment and communications for system retirements and migrations to new platforms. Establish solid relationships with approved vendors and industry analysts and lead their Product Demonstrations and Proof of Concepts for the business leaders to ensure that ESI is knowledgeable of the latest technology trends.
* Leading, developing, implementing and maintaining Architecture Roadmap strategies for improving system scalability, reliability, supportability, security, and performance.
* Develop solid relationships with key internal and external clients to ensure that business needs are fully understood and IT solutions are fully aligned to meet the stated business needs.
* Lead the Architecture assessment planning for system retirements and migrations to new platforms
* Provide guidance to IT Infrastructure and Application teams on Architecture s Frameworks, Patterns, Best Practices, and Programming concepts
* Solid Architecture skills to assess vendor solutions from an overall Enterprise strategic perspective versus tactical perspectives
* Assess vendor solutions via Product Demonstrations and Proof of Concepts to determine their alignment with our stated goal.
* Bachelor s degree in relevant discipline
* 8-12 years relevant experience or Master s degree with 6-10 years relevant experience
* General Knowledge of Microsoft OS XP and MS Office
* Excellent Leadership, planning and negotiation skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Thorough knowledge of Architecture s framework, procedures, and practices
* Solid Engineer or developer background
* Strategic thinker with ability to formulate plans, strategies, and outcomes
* Advanced problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex Architecture issues with innovative solutions
* Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions
* Extremely detail oriented
* Strong customer services focus
* Demonstrated ability to prioritize work environment and make independent decisions
* Ability to present Architecture concepts and ideas both verbally and in writing to executive staff, business sponsors and technical staff to ensure that all of IT and its business clients understands and supports the Architecture direction
*LI-JI1 ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Application Development is focused on creating, testing and deploying client and patient applications that run our renowned customized service delivery system. These teams use traditional and Agile application development disciplines, depending on client, partner and patient requirements. The following functional areas make up the Application Development community:
Home Delivery & Application Services This team leads application development strategy and execution, and business relationship management for Home Delivery and patient systems. They also manage all centralized functions for quality assurance, release management and production support operations.
Home Delivery Home Delivery oversees application development strategy and execution, including business relationship management for all Home Delivery, Contact and Digital systems.
PHARMACY BENEFIT MANAGEMENT (PBM) The PBM group is responsible for application design, development and strategy for all core PBM systems including Benefits & Eligibility, Clinical Programs, Coverage Review Determination, Supply Chain, Retail Networks, Client Data, Adjustments and Claims Adjudication. This team partners with Clinical Solutions, Client Services, Supply Chain, Operations, Product and Account Management to bring innovative solutions and service to clients and patients.
SPECIALTY The Specialty team manages application development, strategy and execution, and business relationship management for Specialty systems.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Express Scripts is an EOE
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.