This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/10/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
Kansas City, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Auto Req ID
The Maintenance Mechanic supports operation, inspection, and maintenance processes to mechanical, electrical and plumbing equipment and systems in assigned facilities. At this time, having a specialty in electrical work is preferred. Assists MES Mobile Engineers in maintenance and repair efforts, as well as independently performing defined tasks. Performs inspections and repairs to assigned property interior and exterior areas, including walls and flooring, installed fixtures, roofing systems, lighting, etc.
Key Elements and Essential Tasks
* Perform assigned facility inspections and due diligence efforts, reporting on as found conditions impacting satisfactory client occupancy and operations.
* General interior maintenance hang pictures, install keyboard trays, repair office furniture systems
* Assist the operations team in the maintenance and repair of building and equipment
* Moves office furniture, machinery, equipment and other materials as requested
* Comply with all safety procedures, maintaining good housekeeping and safety of work areas. Recognize danger and safety hazards and propose methods to eliminate them.
* Maintain compliance to State, County, or City Ordinances, Codes, or Laws.
* Complies with all policies for the safe storage, usage and disposal of hazardous materials.
* This position requires the employee to be on call for after-hours emergencies. Must complete all required safety trainings as scheduled
* Practice Defensive Driving at all times
* Candidate must possess and maintain a valid state driver s license (if mobile)
* Submit P-card Receipts Daily
* Update work order status in real time
* Utilize CMMS systems such as 360 Facility for all work performed.
* Perform Vehicle Safety Inspection
* Escalating problems or issues to Customer and Manager in a timely manner
* Attend work and safety meetings as required
* Any and all other duties and tasks assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
* High school diploma or GED equivalent
* Have a minimum of 1- 3 years of applicable working experience in general building repair and maintenance, basic plumbing, and basic electrical.
* Candidate must possess and maintain a valid state driver s license.
* Must pass background, drug/alcohol, and MVR screening process.
* Physical work requirements and work conditions
* Lifting up to 80 lbs.
* Working from heights.
* Frequently climbing, bending, lifting, kneeling, stooping, and working/extending overhead.
* Working in adverse conditions (i.e., extreme cold, extreme hot).
* Driving for long periods of time.
* Climbing a ladder with a 300 lb weight limit while carrying a tool bag weighing approximately 20 lbs.
* Climbing a ladder up to 30 feet.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.