Mobile Equipment Servicer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Title
Mobile Equipment Servicer
YERMO, CA - Yermo, CA US (Primary)
High School Diploma
Logistics Support Services
VSE CORPORATION IS SEEKING A MOBILE EQUIPMENT SERVICER FOR OUR FACILITY AT YERMO, CA.
* Mobile Equipment Servicer Operating from a mobile fuel station and/or tanker, the Mobile Equipment Servicer performs the following duties:
* Supplies all types of vehicles with gasoline or diesel fuel and records mileage and tag numbers; checks fluid levels, battery, cooling system and engine oil; checks tires for wear and pressure; replaces wiper blades, fuses, sealed beam lights, and light bulbs. Inspects equipment and performs preventive maintenance services, changes oil and filters, lubricates and greases vehicles, washes and cleans interiors and exteriors of vehicles, maintains inventories of parts and supplies and cleans and maintains work areas.
* Operate company, government or leased tractors/flatbeds and trucks for the delivery, pickup and relocation of military equipment; and other products and materials
* Perform vehicle and MHE before-, during-, and after-operation user maintenance and provide required reports.
* Provide outstanding customer service during delivery and pickup operations
* Maintain all licensing and certifications required by State, Army, DOT, OSHA and company safety programs
* Maintain and protect all property entrusted to you in excellent condition
* Ability to operate and maintain equipment in a safe manner at all times
* Perform any other tasks assigned to support and improve the overall shipping and receiving team operations
* Must be fully capable of and willing to perform assignments with safety being the primary responsibility, utilizing personnel protective equipment and other safety related items/equipment when needed or required.
* Work with and have general knowledge of shop procedures as they relate to the maintenance and refurbishment upgrade of various military equipment and systems
* Must perform assigned tasks with minimal supervision in a timely manner.
* Must possess the physical ability to perform the job while standing for long periods of time; working in inclement weather and while wearing personal protective equipment as required
* Class A Driver License is required
* Must be able to lift and move a minimum of 50 pounds as an individual
* Must be able to pass and maintain background and substance abuse screening/testing to obtain and maintain employment with VSE Corporation.
* Education: Technical Training Required; HS Diploma Preferred. May substitute 1 yr relevant experience for 1 yr education.
* Experience: 2 years
0 - 10%
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans?) that understands the value of diversity and its impact on a high performance culture. We are a military friendly organization and veterans are encouraged to apply. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Due to the incredible influx of applicants we are not able to take phone calls; we will contact you if you are a match for any position. Thank you for considering us for employment.