Mobile Market Manager 8/18/2016
T-ROC - The Retail Outsource Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Overview:
Ready to kick your career into high gear* T-ROC is the place to do it. We partner with some of the biggest names in technology and retail to rocket sales with innovative thinking, breakthrough technologies, and the best people running the front-line operations.
Apple, Sprint, Comcast, Walmart, Cricket these are just a few of the major players that count on T-ROC to move the needle. We need tech savvy, people friendly and sales smart individuals to join our team and help make it happen.
The Retail Outsource is a member of The Revenue Optimization Companies (T-ROC), a family of four independent companies operating under one powerhouse umbrella. Leveraging our resources, we deliver competitive salaries, great full and part-time benefits programs, sales performance plans, and awesome extras.
At T-ROC, we appreciate the rare value of someone who can motivate people, move the needle, and make a bottom-line impact. If that s you, we promise an environment that not only encourages your best, but also rewards it with plenty of room to grow and exciting new advancement opportunities.
We re not a company that s satisfied with the status quo. That s why we re looking energized people ready to shake things up and make a real difference for our customers and for their own futures.
Give us your best and we promise give you ours.
Summary of Position:
T-ROC has partnered with Walmart (mobile departments) to operate, staff and offer the most up to date and best in wireless products and services in your area. We need full time, experienced Market Managers to lead a group of stores and manage a best in class team of wireless managers, wireless sales consultants and wireless experts. If you managed multiple teams in a retail sales environment, demand success in all you do and believe in amazing your customers, this is the perfect fit for you!
T-ROC is powered by PEOPLE and TECHNOLOGY and we need YOUR expertise!
As a Mobile Market Manager, and you will be the leader of approximately 10 mobile departments within a specific Walmart market, providing a one-stop wireless knowledge shop. You will lead the team to become experts in customer service and product knowledge while providing sales to meet store and market goals. As a Mobile Market Manager, when you visit stores, you will help your team see and seek out opportunities to help every customer without hesitation, creating a positive retail experience. Under T-ROC leadership, you will be trained and coached to get things done and have fun doing it.
This is the perfect opportunity to leverage your retail and management experience. Successful candidates are very driven, smile during all situations and have an out-going personality. The opportunities are endless with the T-ROC family of projects and companies.
* Bachelor s Degree in Business or related field and 3-5 years experience in retail or big box retail operations.
* Proven track record in Retail and/or Wireless or Consumer Electronic roles achieving tactical and strategic goals.
* Ability to create and sustain customer engaging cultures.
* Strong negotiation, communication, and organizational skills.
* Active drivers license, able to travel within market network footprint required.
Essential Functions: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
* Oversee retail sales and operations in an assigned geographic region (SWAS Environment) and achieve comprehensive assigned sales, revenue, and quality customer service objectives, while maintaining operational compliance as set by management and client.
* Develop and maintain a competent, postive, well trained and fully staffed team of Team Leads and Sales Associates.
* Responsible for ensuring budgeted hours are reported and adhered to properly.
* Perform quality store visits according to established program guidelines to obtain feedback, inquire about inventory levels and implement store, market or brand incentive programs
* Manage the implementation and successful execution of programs designed to achieve future growth and sales generation within budgetary guidelines.
* Ensures teams are scheduled and attending all virtual webinars and trainings as instructed by the training team and senior leadership.
* Manage a professional relationship with client(s) and align internal expectations to mirror the KPIs of client and internal management.
* Follow Rhythm of Business as set by management to ensure continuity across all regions in the program.
* Establish and maintain a consistent and high quality corporate brand image throughout all stores via merchandising, promotional events, store cleanliness and appearance, and staff appearance.