Mobile Network IOT Test Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Mateo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: MOBILE NETWORK IOT TEST LEAD - DIRECT HIRE / FULLTIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: SAN MATEO, CA
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
* Developing & Leading a Technical team of 8-10 engineers
* Performing Requirement Analysis, Test architecture, Test Planning, Defect Management, Team Management, etc
* Execute Verizon & AT&T carrier Testing on LAB euipments/ Real times
* Execute LAB IOT certification like GCF, PTCRB, conformance Testing.
* Testing & Log analysis for Qualcomm/ Mediatek chipset devices using respective Vendor chipset tools.
* Collecting Android logs using Adb commands
* Mobile LAB Network Interoperability Test Lead Experience
* Understanding of 3GPP/ 3GPP2 specs for CDMA, GSM, UMTS & LTE technologies.
* Expertise on Tools like QXDM, QCAT, QPST, Meaditek ELT and Wireshark.
* Experience on Verizon & AT&T carrier Testing & Certification processes.
* Expertise in LTE Advance Features like Carrier Aggregation, MDT, SRVoLTE, hVoLTE, eCSFB, SRVCC
* Knowledge 2G/3G/4G layer 3 Protocols.
* Experience in LAB equipments like R&S CMW500, Anritsu, Anite, CMU200, etc.
* Experience in Understanding of SDLC and STLC
* Past experience in Handling Team of 8-10 engineers will be added advantage.
* Good communication skills with internal and external stakeholders for Client.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
* BE, B Tech, MS