Mobile QA Tester
* Review and Analyzed business requirement, functional specification and various project source documents.
* Design and develop test plan based on the technical specification and business requirements of the project, execute test plan and monitor test results, collect test metrics and conduct test report.
* Work with Requirement Engineer, developers and Testing team member to evaluate new and existing features for each release.
* Perform integration/ system test and Regression Test.
* Categorized bugs based on the severity and interfaced with developers to resolve them.
* Assesses risk to quality service based upon results of verification and validation.
* Experience in QA and testing of Web Based and Client Server Applications
* Proficient in Mobile Client-Server testing on Android and/or iPhone
* Experience in testing Web Service (SOAP, REST) testing
* Experience includes API testing Using SOAP UI tool
* Proficient with SQL Server database
* Knowledge of software industry testing standards, methods and conventions required
* General operating system knowledge
* Demonstrated independence in testing production code and providing high quality product feedback
* Experience working with software through development cycle
* Ability to ramp up quickly on the product and automation framework
* Extensive knowledge of the SDLC methodologies waterfall and Agile
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
* Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio / TFS / Test Manager
* Knowledge of Android SDK and X-Code.
* Experience in leveraging tools like Charles Debugger, Postman, REST Client.
* Familiar with Adobe Omniture Site Catalyst, Google Analysts and network traffic monitoring tools.
* Working knowledge of automated testing using Selenium, Appium, Robotium.