Mobile Sales Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
T-ROC – The Revenue Optimization Companies
Ready to kick your career into high gear* T-ROC is the place to do it. We partner with some of the biggest names in technology and retail to rocket sales with innovative thinking, breakthrough technologies, and the best people running the front-line operations.
Apple, Sprint, Comcast, Walmart, Cricket these are just a few of the major players that count on T-ROC to move the needle. We need tech savvy, people friendly and sales smart individuals to join our team and help make it happen.
The Retail Outsource is a member of The Revenue Optimization Companies (T-ROC), a family of four independent companies operating under one powerhouse umbrella. Leveraging our resources, we deliver competitive salaries, great full and part-time benefits programs, sales performance plans, and awesome extras.
At T-ROC, we appreciate the rare value of someone who can motivate people, move the needle, and make a bottom-line impact. If that s you, we promise an environment that not only encourages your best, but also rewards it with plenty of room to grow and exciting new advancement opportunities.
We re not a company that s satisfied with the status quo. That s why we re looking energized people ready to shake things up and make a real difference for our customers and for their own futures.
Give us your best and we will give you ours.
Summary of Position:
The Mobile Sales Associate is responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service as per Company standards, generating sales to meet a minimum quota. A Sales Associate must ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge, and all other aspects of customer service. The Sales Associate must maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements, must aid customers in locating merchandise, and is responsible for any other tasks as assigned by the Wireless Manager/Management.
Potential Annual Earnings: $24,000+
Uncapped Commission! Opportunity for Growth!
T-ROC is hiring support within Walmart mobile departments across Kentucky and Tennessee. We are offering a New Hire Special with GUARANTEED COMMISSION up to $400/month for the first 60 days (based on a premium pay differential of $2.50/hour for the first 60 day ramp up period) - email us your resume today by clicking here: email@example.com
* High school diploma or equivalent is required.
* Experience in the wireless industry OR at least 1 year of aggressive sales experience.
* Willing to greet approaching and passing customers in an effort to boost sales.
* Willing to participate in continuous learning and training in an industry that is constantly changing.
* Willing to adhere to retail hours. Ability and willingness to work nights and weekends is a must.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
* Must be able to lift and/or move up to 15 pounds
* Actively and enthusiastically approaches customers to sell wireless carriers products and services
* Effectively evaluate customers potential needs for wireless services and products and make appropriate recommendations
* Savvy and smart with a working knowledge and desire to continue learning wireless carrier products and services
* Maintains a high level of understanding of wireless carrier s products and pricing models, as well as carrier s competitive advantages
* Consistently meets and exceeds sales goals within the guidelines established.
* Accurately counts cash, check and credit card transactions to protect company assets
* Ensures accuracy in inventory handling process and procedures
* Reports daily on the number of customer contacts, closed sales and other metrics as required Adhere to dress codes and have a professional appearance at all times
* Able to meet established operational needs
* Develops positive relationships with store personnel and management
* Knowledge of when to escalate certain issues (ethics, compliance and operations)
* Participates in required training, conference calls or other related events as instructed
* Willing and able to work regular retail hours assigned (nights, weekends, and holidays)
* Strives to deliver a superior experience to the customer every day
* Maintains a positive and upbeat attitude
* Adheres to company policies and procedures
* Acts as a role model within and outside the company
* Maintains a positive and respectful attitude
* Consistently reports to work on time prepared to perform duties of position
* Other duties that may be assigned as related to position or business needs