Mobile Services Program Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONKey requirements:
* Experience reporting on internal mobile services usage and inventory
* Strong Excel and MS Office
* Experience with ServiceNow application
One of the nation's leading media companies seeks a Program Manager to perform data collection and analytical analysis for their mobile technology services.
Duties will include:
* ServiceNow (Ticketing and mobile request tool) support: generate reports, daily catalog maintenance, manage/update mobile asset data, monitor and follow up on requests nearing SLAs, requests pending approvals, requests or workflow issues or investigations
* Maintain company-wide mobile cost and asset metrics
* Review and take action on all carrier audit and bill review reports
* Review, validate and determine which recommendations should be made from carrier optimization reports
* Review and take appropriate action on procurement failure reports
* Generate reports as requested by clients / internally
* Assist with projects
* Other areas of focus as they arise
* 5+ years working in a large company or corporate setting
* Experience in mobile technology / mobility field
* Expert-level skills in EXCEL including knowledge of Excel formulas. Experience in creating Excel graphs / charts.
* In addition to Excel, proficiency in other MS Office programs especially MS Word
* Knowledge of and understanding of SERVICENOW application
* Able to organize and analyze multiple data files/reports, draw conclusions and provide recommendations
* Able to present information in a logical and easy to understand format for leadership / intended audience
* Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize as needed
* Strong written and verbal communications skills
* Bachelor's degree in technical or analytical field
* Ability to learn and adapt in fast-paced environment
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, after sufficient understanding of project or task is achieved
* Collaborative team player accustomed to working within and across groups
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Ability / willingness to adapt to rapidly changing priorities and focus
We can only consider W2 consultants at this time. Sorry no corp to corp or third party candidates.