Mobile Software Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Trimble Navigation Limited
PeopleNet, a company of Trimble, is recruiting for a Mobile Software Engineer to fill an opportunity in Minnetonka, MN.
PeopleNet is a technology leader in the Transportation, Logistics, and Energy industry with a long history of innovation spanning software, hardware, and wireless communications. Our feature-rich enterprise solution uses the latest technology such as M2M communications hosted in the cloud. Our technology connects in-cab intelligent displays and on-board computers to customer back-end systems using RESTful APIs.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
At PeopleNet we are passionate about our people, our customers, our culture, and especially our technology. Here you can be a part of a development team utilizing bleeding edge technologies to tackle complex challenges. This is an exceptional opportunity to make a real difference in a self-empowered and agile organization that encourages new ideas through collaboration and creativity. Come join us and help us build the technology that will define the future of fleet mobility solutions.
* Stay on top of the ever-changing world of technology
* Possess intellectual humility - Be able to make mistakes and learn from them
* Design and build sophisticated and highly-scalable systems
* Challenge everything - Push yourself and others by asking how we can be better in all aspects of our work
* Ensure the team s work is of high quality through the use of best practices such as continuous integration, unit and integration testing, and code reviews
* Collaborate in a culture that promotes passion in technology
* Hack away at the bleeding edge of technology during our epic Hack-a-thons (and win a cool prize like a Super Star Destroyer Lego set!)
* 2-year degree or equivalent experience in a software related field
* Experience with HTML, REST, JSON and CSS
* Exposure to MVC or MVVM design
* Experience with any of the following is a plus:
* Angular Material (Material Design)
* ES2015/ES6 (Babel)
* HTML5 and CSS pre-processors such as SASS or LESS
* Amazon Web Services (AWS)
* Source control such as Git/GitHub
What\'s it like to be an Engineer at PeopleNet* Check out our video!
PeopleNet is a Trimble Company and part of Trimble s international Transportation and Logistics division. Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D