Mobile Software Engineer - iOS
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 5/13/2017
Safran Morpho Trust
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
The MorphoTrust USA Software Engineering team is in need of native iOS Mobile Software Engineers. This is an exciting opportunity to extend cloud-based biometric- and identity- related applications to the mobile device. Applicants must be comfortable with rapid prototyping, and iterative releases of our products using Scrum methodology.
* Design and develop mobile applications for biometric and identity related applications
* Contribute to the overall architecture and design of a biometric and identity SaaS
* Partner with the UX team and Product Owner to envision mobile capabilities
* Work within and across Scrum teams to develop complete product solutions
* Work across organizations to ensure alignment and reuse of mobile application capabilities and components
* Actively engage in supporting the realization of a Continuous Integration and Deployment environment
* Actively participate in the Scrum process within the organization
* Experience architecting, designing, developing and deploying iOS applications or Frameworks
* Strong understanding Objective-C, or Swift.
* Strong understanding of XCode
* Familiarity with RESTful interfaces and cloud architectures
* Experience writing Unit Tests
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Experience with WCF
* Experience delivering an SDK as a product or a web-based SaaS
* Operating in a Scrum environment
* Experience mentoring junior employees
* Android Mobile Applications Development
* BS/MS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent experience
* 2+ years developing mobile applications
* 6+ years of software development experience
* Experience working in cross-functional teams
Must be a US Citizen, without dual Citizenships
MorphoTrust is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics