Mobile Team Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 3/14/2017
T-ROC – The Revenue Optimization Companies
Do you enjoy helping people understand how technology can make life better* If you do, then you need to join T-ROC, an organization that has connected with the biggest brands in the world to boost sales and increase tech know how.
And who is bigger than the largest retailer in the country! Walmart has chosen T-ROC to sell the top carrier's products and services in their mobile centers.
Is that cool* OR WHAT!
Check out the details below and lets connect!
At T-ROC, we appreciate the rare value of someone who can motivate people, move the needle, and make a bottom-line impact. If that s you, we promise an environment that not only encourages your best, but also rewards it with plenty of room to grow and exciting new advancement opportunities.
We re not a company that s satisfied with the status quo. That s why we re looking energized people ready to shake things up and make a real difference for our customers and for their own futures.
Give us your best and we will give you ours.
Summary of Position:
The Mobile Team Lead is responsible for:
* Being the face of T-ROC inside Walmart.
* Ensuring that schedules of the MSA are adhered to.
* Ensure consistent, successful inventory adherence.
* This role will be require stellar interaction with our clients, customers and internal partners.
* The MTL will be responsible for achieving and exceeding individual goals as well as team goals and metric as defined by the Regional Director and National Sales Director.
Potential Annual Earnings: $26,000+
Uncapped Commission! Opportunity for Growth!
T-ROC is hiring support within Walmart mobile departments across Kentucky and Tennessee. We are offering a New Hire Special with GUARANTEED COMMISSION up to $400/month for the first 60 days (based on a premium pay differential of $2.50/hour for the first 60 day ramp up period) - email us your resume today by clicking here: email@example.com
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Experience in retail sale and/or customer service with a great personality, wireless experience a plus.
* Ability to create and sustain customer engaging cultures.
* Active driver s license, able to travel within market network footprint as required.
Essential Functions: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
* Be the face of T-ROC inside Walmart as we represent them within the Mobile area
* Responsible for ensuring budgeted hours are reported and adhered to properly withthe Market Manager
* Follow Rhythm of Business as set by management to ensure continuity
* Adheres to company policies and procedures.
* Establish and maintain a consistent and high quality corporate brand image throughout all stores via merchandising, promotional events, store cleanliness and appearance, and staff appearance.
* Maintain a consistent and positive attitude.
* Develop positive relationships with store personnel and clients, customers.
* Represent the carrier/client with product knowledge of each item and accessory.
* Must be willing to work RETAIL HOURS, which include nights, weekends and holidays as scheduled by management.
* Must be willing to participate in continuous training and learning in an industry that is constantly changing.