Mobile Team Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/20/2016
T-ROC – The Revenue Optimization Companies
Ready to kick your career into high gear* T-ROC is the place to do it. We partner with some of the biggest names in technology and retail to rocket sales with innovative thinking, breakthrough technologies, and the best people running the front-line operations.
Apple, Sprint, Comcast, Walmart, Cricket these are just a few of the major players that count on T-ROC to move the needle. We need tech savvy, people friendly and sales smart individuals to join our team and help make it happen.
The Retail Outsource is a member of The Revenue Optimization Companies (T-ROC), a family of four independent companies operating under one powerhouse umbrella. Leveraging our resources, we deliver competitive salaries, great full and part-time benefits programs, sales performance plans, and awesome extras.
At T-ROC, we appreciate the rare value of someone who can motivate people, move the needle, and make a bottom-line impact. If that s you, we promise an environment that not only encourages your best, but also rewards it with plenty of room to grow and exciting new advancement opportunities.
We re not a company that s satisfied with the status quo. That s why we re looking energized people ready to shake things up and make a real difference for our customers and for their own futures.
Give us your best and we promise to give you ours.
Summary of Position:
The Mobile Team Lead is responsible supervising an employee or employees which includes setting and maintaining schedules, monitoring and coaching performance, recruiting and training proactively and recommending disciplinary action when necessary. The MTL will also ensure consistent, successful inventory adherence. This role will be require stellar interaction with our clients, customers and internal partners. The MTL will be responsible for achieving and exceeding individual goals as well as team goals and metric as defined by the Regional Director and National Sales Director.
Potential Annual Earnings: $26,000+
Uncapped Commission! Opportunity for Growth!
T-ROC is hiring support within Walmart mobile departments across Kentucky and Tennessee. We are offering a New Hire Special with GUARANTEED COMMISSION up to $400/month for the first 60 days (based on a premium pay differential of $2.50/hour for the first 60 day ramp up period) - email us your resume today by clicking here: firstname.lastname@example.org
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Experience in retail sale and/or customer service with a great personality, wireless experience a plus.
* Ability to create and sustain customer engaging cultures.
* Active driver s license, able to travel within market network footprint required.
Essential Functions: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
* Develop and maintain a competent, well trained and fully staffed team or associate.
* Responsible for ensuring budgeted hours are reported and adhered to properly.
* Manage the implementation and successful execution of programs designed to achieve future growth and sales generation within budgetary guidelines.
* Ensures SWAS employees scheduled and attending all virtual webinars and trainings as instructed by the training team and senior leadership.
* Follow Rhythm of Business as set by management to ensure continuity across all regions in the program.
* Adheres to company policies and procedures.
* Consistently reports to work on time, dressed appropriately and prepared to perform the duties of the role with a positive, upbeat attitude.
* Establish and maintain a consistent and high quality corporate brand image throughout all stores via merchandising, promotional events, store cleanliness and appearance, and staff appearance.
* Maintain a consistent and positive attitude.
* Develop positive relationships with store personnel and clients, customers.
* Represent the carrier/client with product knowledge of each item and accessory.
* Must be willing to work RETAIL HOURS, which include nights, weekends and holidays as scheduled by management.
* Must be willing to participate in continuous training and learning in an industry that is constantly changing.