This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
Auburn Hills, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
The TAG Purchasing/Supplier Quality organization has a Mold Specialist position available.
Responsibilities of this position include:
* Provide technical feasibility expertise working with engineering to ensure that a part can be tooled/manufactured/gaged, and that the mold meets the quality of all corporate standards.
* Develop a Source Package including RFQ based off of preliminary product design, experience, and lessons learned.
* Project Management: Managing a program commodity set of tools and reporting status.
* Mechanical or Technical degree and/or 5 plus years working in the design/build of injection molds.
* View/Interpret MoldFlow analysis.
* Mold design and build experience
* Understanding functionality of Hot Runner Manifold Systems.
* Expertise to identify tool modifications required to dimensionally manufacture a correct and functional part
* Bachelor's degree in a mechanical or technical field.
* Production manufacturing experience of plastic parts.
* Knowledge of Catia, NX, and Team Center.
* Experience in negotiating tool costs.
* Self-motivated / sense of ownership.
* Sense of urgency.
* Some overtime/weekend hours required.
* May be required to drive a company car.
* Valid driver's license is required as well as a clean driving record.
* May be required to travel internationally 10% to Canada
* Will be required to travel domestically 20-40%
* Strong project management skillsStrong communication, analytical and negotiation skills.
* Experience presenting to senior management.
* Microsoft Office Suite.
* Knowledge in use of Gages
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.