This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 8/29/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Rogers Holsters, a division of The Safariland Group, is a leading global provider of a diverse range of safety and survivability products designed for the public safety, military, professional and outdoor markets. The Safariland Group s mission, \\"Together, We Save Lives\\", is inherent in the lifesaving and protective products it delivers. Our holsters division is a premier designer and innovator of safety holsters and other duty gear, as well as a manufacturer of components and finished products for holsters and firearm accessories. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Molding Technician to join our team.
* Install and set up injection molds for production. Startup injection molding machines in a fast paced custom injection molding facility in a safe and efficient manner.
* Assist the Shift Supervisor in scheduling operators, operator training and perform all supervisory functions in the absence of the Shift Supervisor.
* Troubleshoot and adjust injection molding machine parameters to maintain quality and maximum product output.
* Work alongside a small team of associates in execution of daily production tasks, work scheduling, training, maintenance, continuous improvement and support the implementation of ISO quality system.
* Perform problem-solving of molding quality defects and correct them.
* Ensure cleanliness and maintain safe work environment within molding department.
* Respond to problems by performing corrective technical or mechanical solutions.
* Maintain positive employee relations and adhere to company policies, safety standards, and good housekeeping practices.
* Assist in various maintenance functions, including but not limited to, preventive, corrective and emergency maintenance on all injection molding equipment.
* Must have at least 3-5 years injection molding set up and processing experience.
* Experience with ISO quality systems is a plus.
* Supervisory experience is a plus.
* Experience with Engineering resins such as Nylon, Acetal and Polycarbonate is a plus.
* Familiarity of Van Dorn Demag and Sumitomo molding machines is a plus.
* This position is on the 2nd Shift. The hours are 4:00PM - 2:30AM (Mon - Thrs).
WE BELIEVE IN DIVERSITY:
The Safariland Group believes in the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to equal opportunity and affirmative actions. We pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people, without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. For those applicants with disabilities, if you require reasonable accommodation in searching for a job opening or submitting an application, please contact us by calling 888-469-6455 FREE. All employment decisions are solely based on the applicant s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position.