Monitoring Equipment Support Technician 9/9/2016
Provide support for patients wearing Event and ECAT/HT-Wireless monitors. Work closely with SMS 1 s, SMS 2 s, Wireless Activation Technicians and Patient Care Technicians to ensure that all patients utilizing the Event and ECAT/HT-Wireless monitors are able to transmit data to the Monitoring Center.
* Navigate through Cardiostation.
* Obtain ECAT/HT-Wireless troubleshooting list on a daily basis. Call each patient on the troubleshooting list, assess the problem and take corrective measures.
* Determine the need for new equipment and send appropriately.
* Submit DMR (Dysfunctional Monitor Repot) when appropriate.
* Know the inner workings of the different communicators to preform higher level troubleshooting techniques.
* Document under the Notification tab in Cardiostation all communications/troubleshooting/corrective measures taken with the patient.
* Report non-compliant patients to sales customer service
* Report patients ending their study early to sales customer service.
* Perform/assist patients with ECAT/HT-Wireless monitoring hook-up.
* Perform other duties that may be assigned or assumed as time and/or circumstances necessitate.
* Ability to communicate clearly, appropriately, accurately and timely, both verbally and in writing.
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
* Possess mature, sound judgement as demonstrated by decision making & analytical abilities.
* Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
* Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
* Must be able to work in a Team.
* Demonstrate proficiency with computer skills.
* Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
* High School Diploma
Mednet BioTelemetry Healthcare