Monterey (Marina) EMT PT and/or FT 8/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SUMMARY: Responds to emergency and non-emergency calls and delivers high quality patient care and customer service within the prescribed scope of practice, established protocols and company policies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Maintains thorough familiarity with treatment protocols, response requirements and quality assurance procedures in system in which assigned.
* Maintains awareness of any and all changes in the system components and company policy.
* Maintains the level and type of certification consistent with performing tasks in the system to which assigned.
* Complies with all state, and company requirements for operation of motor vehicle.
* Operates a company vehicle in accordance with company policy and safe practices.
No application will be considered complete without the following attachments:
* DMV print out (must be within 3 weeks of application date)
* California Drivers License
* EMT Certifications
* CPR Card ( Check local EMS website for approved providers)
* Ambulance Drivers License
* Medical Examiners Card
Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent (GED). Must be at least 18 years of age. Possess a valid California Driver's License, Ambulance Driver's License, and Medical Examiners Certificate. Current state of California EMT Certification. Driving record in compliance with AMR policy regarding insurability. Some advanced education preferred. Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, work independently and as a team member, employ discretion and confidentiality in sensitive areas, read, interpret, and follow instructions.
You will be required to successfully complete a Physical Agility and Drug Testing (external applicants).
AMR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.