This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
To maintain the highest standards possible for the guest by insuring quick, efficient, and professional service to ensure satisfaction.
* Responsible for assigned shift, assisting in overall management
* Assist in overall supervision of the department as outlined in manager s job description.
* Complete environmental checklist for dining room.
* Order daily supplies.
* Hold pre-meal meetings.
* Follow up on established training steps.
* Handle guest comments and complaints and ensure guest satisfaction.
* Observe, teach, and correct staff s service.
* Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Omni standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel
* Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing proper uniform and name tag when working
* Assist with monthly inventory and maintain a cash bank.
* Verifying guest room numbers for room charges.
* Interact with other departments to ensure guest needs are satisfied.
* Adhere to proper food handling procedures.
* Proper knowledge of equipment use and safety procedures.
* Do not leave merchandise unsecured.
* Corporate software programs such as Kronos WFC, Open Table, Synergy, and Epitome.
* Minimum 1 year supervisor experience.
* Must be able work with and understand financial information and data and basic arithmetic functions
* Must lead by example, remain professional in all situations.
* Must be able to handle exposure to extreme temperatures and food and beverage hazardous cleaning chemicals.
* Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
* Must work well in stressful, high pressure situations.
* Must be effective in handling problems in workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying, and solving problems as necessary.
* Able to lift up to 20 pounds and be on your feet for up to eight hours.
* Must be flexible with schedules including weekends and holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: