This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONResponsible for reviewing loan packages, scheduling loan closings, preparation of loan closing documents, reviewing prior to funding documents, and requesting funds, and authorizing disbursement of loans.
- Manages pipeline of loans to ensure standards and financial goals are met. Reviews files for accuracy and clears closing conditions.
- Prepares closing package. Ensures loans are in accordance with federal and state regulations such as, but not limited to, RESPA, HMDA, and Fair Lending Practices.
- Approves and emails final HUD to title company. Communicates with title company on final documents.
- Schedules closing requests and reviews funding requirements from lenders and or/investors. Initiates wire amount through bank wire system.
- Updates loan information on ENCOMPASS as needed
- Effectively communicates with borrowers and team members as well as outside entities to facilitate a prompt, efficient closing of each loan.
- Follows up and obtains initial full loan package from Title Company. Delivers funded loan packages to Post Closing
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Three years' loan closing experience in residential mortgage