Mortgage Closing Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONResponsible for maintaining Closing/Funding daily procedures and workflow; managing queues; reviewing purchase clearing and Government Insuring reports/defi's and implement training based on reports and updating SOP's.
* Assists closers and funders to maintain company set turn times.
* Coordinates and manages daily work flow requirements with Operations Managers and Underwriting Department when necessary.
* Manages SLAs for outstanding wires and releasing funds
* Coordinates with Operations Managers and Underwriting to manage lock expiration, expiring documentation and any additional loan level conditions that may arise after the loan has been final approved that would impact qualification.
* Ensures Department communicates to internal staff, Brokers and AE's verbally and in writing regarding status, issues or additional requirements for closing or funding.
* Ensures all Closers and Funders perform to company set standard productivity and customer service levels.
* Conducts new and ongoing training for Closers and Funders, leads staff meetings to communicate industry and company changes in order to maintain team unity and comprehension.
* Responds to post closing purchase deficiencies, Government Insuring and Tena reports within company set standards and implements additional training when applicable.
* Adheres to all compliance regulations including RESPA credits, MDIA, Change of Circumstance, Rescission and any additional applicable compliance regulations.