Mortgage Loan Officer 9/6/2016
Dayspring & Associates
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY You will evaluate, authorize, or recommend approval of commercial and residential real estate mortgages by retrieving pay stubs, tax returns and history of an applicant; advise borrowers on financial status and payment methods.
- Identifies, develops and maintains a quality network of business relationships that serves as a recurring source of referrals for new mortgage lending opportunities
- Network may consist of realtors, builders, professional and personal contacts, as well as other valuable referral sources.
- Regular participation in business related networking opportunities, community efforts for instance, volunteer, chamber events etc.
- Conducts interviews with prospective borrowers in order to analyze financial and credit data, determine customer financing objectives, advice customers of product/pricing policies and guidelines, and gather any additional required information.
- Ensures over the top customer service and is expected to have knowledge of lending programs, policies, procedures and regulatory requirements, demonstrating a commitment to professional ethics, complying with all federal and state compliance policies and adhering to HMDA requirements.
About the Company:
Profitable company provides commissions for your sales in a family friendly environment that is not high pressure and offers a flexible work/life balance.