Mortgage Loan Processor III - Retail Branch Operations
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Work closely with loan originators. Receive application online in our system, must have ability to quickly review for accuracy and completeness, advise the LO as to viability of loan at first glance and then must acquire necessary information to obtain loan decisions. Timely accurate system updates and communication with all parties concerned to achieve a best in class customer/referral source experience. Assist Loan Officer in maintaining customer relationships.
* Review information obtained from loan officers for accuracy, completeness and viability
* Communicate with 3rd party referral sources as agreed to with loan originator
* Obtain additional documentation needed from all sources
* Obtain underwriter loan decisions
* Obtain approval and closing conditions
* Ability to make rational risk based decisions with regards to underwriting and processing determinations
* Verify appraisal, credit and title have been ordered for all files within pipeline
* Follow up with all third party vendors (appraisals, credit and title) to ensure delivery of required reports
* Collect, verify and analyze all documentation required for submitting files to Underwriting
* Responsible for communicating underwriting conditions to both the borrowers as well as the loan originator
* Must be able to process multiple files within pipeline, all at different stages of the approval process and take responsibility from start to finish of all files in the pipeline.
* Will be held to a higher level of accountability due to higher level of responsibility and industry knowledge
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
* Should hold general understanding of all the areas of the mortgage industry. Must have knowledge of Conventional, FHA/VA, Full Doc, Purchase, Refinance and Preferred/Jumbo Financing.
* Strong working understanding of closing and title procedures
* Must have working understanding of all Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac guidelines
* Must have full working knowledge of all conventional processing forms
* Skilled at reviewing tax returns of Self employed/commissioned and alternative income borrowers and excellent appraisal analysis required
* Good communication skills with internal staff, Loan Originators, 3rd party referral sources and customers
* Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail
* Strong leadership and ability to prioritize
* Basic computer skills
* Excellent multi-tasking skills
* There are multiple positions open for this position in our Fairfax, VA office.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum 3-5 years of current processing in the retail loan originator environment
* Minimum 3-5 years current processing Fannie Mae/ Freddie Mac conventional loans as well as FHA and VA loans
EverBank is more than just a bank; it's the evolution of an idea. Traditional financial institutions had become wasteful,
EverBank is more than just a bank; it's the evolution of an idea. Traditional financial institutions had become wasteful, inflexible and stuck in the past. We thrive because we adapt, transform and push forward despite the ever-changing financial environment. From our headquarters in Jacksonville, FL, we continue to gauge our success on that of our clients' while seeking new opportunities to help them reach and surpass their goals.
Pre-Employment Screening May Include:
* Credit Check
* Criminal Background Check
* DMV Check
* Drug Screen-after offer of employment is extended and before start date
* Past Employment Verification
* Social Security Verification
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified, and they may change at any time.
EverBank is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against because of race, religion, color, gender, age, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, veteran status, or disability or any other legally protected status.
EverBank is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment or contractor opportunities. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at EverBank via e-mail, the Internet, or directly to hiring managers at EverBank in any form without valid written search agreements executed by the VP, Talent Acquisition for that specific position will be deemed the sole property of EverBank, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by EverBank as a result of the referral or through other means.
EverBank will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against associates or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another associate or applicant. However, associates who have access to the compensation information of other associates or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other associates or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by EverBank, or (c) consistent with EverBank's legal duty to furnish information.