Mortgage (Multiple Opportunities) Up To $20 Per Hour
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORTGAGE (MULTIPLE OPPORTUNITIES) ? up to $20.00 per hour
Are you looking for a company with a casual work environment, room for growth, AND the option to work overtime? If so, AppleOne is seeking Mortgage professionals for one of our clients located in the Folsom and Roseville areas to start immediately!
We believe in work/life balance is a must for both professional and personal growth. If you are looking to get your foot in the door with a great company - please apply today!
Compliance Specialist ?Job Description
Customer Support for Retail Branches and Retail Service Branches. The primary role is to assist in quality control; ensure all policy and procedures are followed; regulate that compliance is met with each file submitted to the Fulfillment Operation Center (Folsom).
1. Responsible for performing a quality review of each file at various points of the process to ensure the file meets minimum compliance standards up to Document Drawing.
2. Must possess strong communication skills.
3. Must operate at the highest level of customer service.
4. Position involves daily interaction with Mortgage Advisors, Processors and AEs.
5. Develop and sustain inter-department relationships with all departments.
6. The ability and confidence to sign off conditions as allowed/designated.
1. Minimum 2 years of mortgage experience
2. Knowledge of TRID, RESPA State, Federal and Investor Compliance
3. Experience with FHA/VA/USDA/CONV Refinances and Purchases
4. Communicate clearly and concisely
5. The ability to multi task.
6. Must be organized and goal oriented
7. Processing experience a plus; not required.
8. Flexible schedule due to high volume
Closing Disclosure Specialist - Job Description
The Closing Disclosure Specialist is responsible for preparing the initial CD and subsequent COC-CD?s, tracking consent and recording information in the LOS as well as communicating this information to the associated Retail Branches.
? Minimum 2 years of mortgage experience
? Experience with FHA/VA/USDA/CONV Refinances and Purchases
? Knowledge of TRID, RESPA State, Federal and Investor Compliance
? Experience with Wholesale and Retail channels
? Strong organizational, problem-solving, multi-tasking and analytical skills
? Acute attention to detail
? Excellent customer service skills
? Flexible schedule due to high volume.
CD Department Summary :
? Prepares TRID Initial Closing Disclosure
? Review/Audit Closing Disclosure with accurate fees
? Delivers Closing Disclosure electronically to borrowers
? Processes CD electronic consents
? Customer service contact with Title/ Escrow Companies and Mortgage Loan Officers.
? Update communication logs
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION. DIRECT HIRE POSITIONS TO START IMMEDIATLEY.
** EVERY APPLICANT WILL BE TREATED WITH HIGHEST DISCRETION **
Thank you in advance for applying with AppleOne
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.