Mortgage Processing Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
American Advisors Day
JOB DESCRIPTIONNO TRID
American Advisors Group (AAG) is the nation's leader in reverse mortgage lending, licensed to operate in 49 states. The company, founded in 2004 by CEO Reza Jahangiri, is headquartered in Orange, CA. We are dedicated to helping American seniors leverage their home equity as an asset to help fund retirement. AAG holds an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau, has a 96% customer satisfaction rating and is a member of the National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association (NRMLA).We are looking for an ambitious and driven individual to grow with us. We operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team "comes to win"-- our work atmosphere is highly- entrepreneurial. AAG's success stems from our unique core values that are inherent in every employee:
o _Caring_ for our customers and treating them with the dignity and respect in which they deserve. o _Driven_ to provide superior customer service.
o _Ethical_ in how we conduct our work, every day.
AAG rewards hard work, promotes from within, supports career development and fosters a fun and friendly work environment. If this sounds like a company you are interested in joining, please review the job description below.
As a Retail Processing Manager, you will provide overall direction and oversight of Supervisors. Ensure effective pipeline management that will produce quality loan decision and enhance the customer experience. Provide leadership and training oversight. Maintain effective communication between sales, underwriting and processing teams.
DUTIES keeps management informed of progress
* Respond effectively to customers (internal and external)
* Manage special projects as needed
* Deal with personnel issues such as reviews, corrective discipline and counseling
* Provide reporting as needed for company, department and client requirements
* Handles the most complex loan request and member issues
* 4yeardegreepreferred, not required
* Minimum 5years current retail mortgage processing experience and 2years management experience
* Excellent knowledge of lending practices and operations, including FHA guidelines
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills; analytical skills
* Maintain appropriate staff levels
* Ability to handle frequent changes
* Creative/innovative problem solver. High level reasoning skills with the ability to define problems, gather data, present facts and draw valid conclusions
* Possesses a high level of integrity and trust