This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
The Washington Trust Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
We are seeking an experienced Mortgage Processor for our Warwick, RI location to support our record growth in Mortgage Loan volume. This position will support the Mortgage processing area by ensuring that we make investment quality residential loans and evaluate residential mortgage applications while providing efficient turnaround time in the loan closing process. This position will process mortgage loans in conformance with FNMA and FHLMC guidelines and bank defined parameters.
* 1-3 years recent experience in the field of mortgage lending
* Current knowledge of secondary market requirements and experience
* Familiarity with Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae Guidelines
* Strong understanding and knowledge of all compliance issues related to originating mortgages
* Proficient technical Skills: strong PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft programs such as Excel and Word and experience with Loan Origination Systems, Freddie Mac Loan Prospector and Fannie Mae Desktop Originator. Experience with Encompass preferred.
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal effectively with other professionals in related fields required
Our employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and welfare benefits, paid time-off, work-life program, and a 401(k) plan. We believe employees who are valued, recognized, rewarded and empowered, will achieve personal and professional growth. Apply today and find out why we have been voted one of the Best Places to Work in Rhode Island since 2011.
The Washington Trust Company, and each of its subsidiaries and affiliates are committed to cultivating and promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. We seek to provide an environment of equal employment opportunity and advancement to all employees and applicants. It is our policy to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities without regard to race, color, ethnicity, age, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Visit http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf to view "EEO is the law poster". For additional information, please visit http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf for EEO supplement poster.