Mortgage Sales Manager - Pearland
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
BOK Financial Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Req ID: 8501
Areas of Interest: Mortgage
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .The Sales Manager, BOK Mortgage is primarily responsible for an assigned branch origination sales team engaged in originating residential mortgage loans; (approximately $30-60 Million in annual production) oversees the production/origination of team within a branch, including but not limited to, new market research, office location, hiring issues; also responsible for public relations,; monitors market conditions and trends; representing a full range of mortgage financing; generates mortgages through solicitation of real estate brokers and builders/developers. Responsible for supervising, training, monitoring, and motivating loan officers, and other production personnel; responsible for daily operation of team including recruitment and development of personnel and scheduling of tasks. Maintains an active call schedule for purposes of educating Realtors/builders regarding the features and benefits of BOk Mortgage financing.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervises the daily operation of production for team, including support of Loan Originators, as required (3-6 employees); determines work priorities and schedules work assignments, interviews and recommends candidates; evaluates, orients, counsels, and trains sales staff and recommends associated personnel actions.
- Meets personal production goals as well as the team goals as outlined by the branch and regional management.
- Defines annual Team objectives; develops operating plan, including budgets and manpower requirements, in compliance with Branch/Regional management decisions; preparesloan production activity reports, expense accounting, may also prepare monthly management reports such as account analysis statistics, progress reports, incentive program reports, operating statistics, and budget variance explanations.
- Supports the Branch Manager in the activities of market analysis, product m development, establishment of performance standards, quality control and compliance, as is required.
- Represents BOk Mortgage to the borrowing public, including Realtor/builder contacts, borrower/applicant contact and public involvement within market area; strives to further image and to develop and promote additional business; Attends open houses, trade fairs, organizational meetings in order to promote BOk Mortgage financing and better public relations; establishes and maintains client referral relationships with Realtors, builders/developers; makes sales call on potential or existing customers to develop new business or retain existing business.
- Ensures participation of CRA activities within marketing area to include low-to-moderate income families and minority lending outreach efforts through meetings, program development and training.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Advanced knowledge of mortgage lending guidelines and regulations (FHA, VA Conventional, FHLMC, FNMA and private investor)
- Advanced knowledge of secondary marketing, insuring, and post closing
- Advanced knowledge of various state lending laws
- Excellent interpersonal skills including oral and written communication skill, sales and customer relations skillsThis level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 2 years of management experience in mortgage banking; or 8 years of equivalent work related experience.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.