Mortgage Services Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Mount Laurel, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE: Mortgage Services Manager
LOCATION: Mount Laurel, NJ
TYPE:Contract - 12 Months
Partner's Consulting recruits for positions that allow our consultants to make a positive impact and opportunity for growth at exciting, high-level organizations. Our consultants enjoy flexibility, competitive pay, and the ability to be part of an awesome, award-winning company with a progressive work culture.
Our client is seeking a Mortgage Services Manager to collaborate with Business Leaders within Mortgage Servicing functions to define and develop operational reporting strategies relating to core Mortgage Servicing systems. You will manage reporting projects for both internal and external customers and ensure successful execution. You will also provide leadership, guidance and direction to a team of Technical Analysts.
* Plans the operation and workflow for the Mortgage Servicing Systems Project Management function to ensure objectives are met.
* Establishes reporting standards to ensure data quality, availability, reliability and delivery of high quality professional presentation.
* Oversees the auditing of data to ensure the quality and completeness of data in core Servicing Systems and on customer documentation.
* Ensures responses to internal and external audit requests are complete, comply with established guidelines and are remitted within required timelines.
* Collaborates with Database Administrators and Data Architect teams to ensure availability of data to support internal and external customers.
* Supports the testing of system upgrades and implementation of new systems.
* Represents Mortgage Servicing at client presentations and during audits and exams conducted by clients, rating agencies and regulatory bodies.
* Ensures the team meets all Service Level Agreements (SLA's).
* Plans, monitors and manages change through formal Change Management Process.
* Establishes priorities, delegates work, and holds self and team accountable for attaining high-quality results.
* Reviews and assesses the success of the plan, the allocation of the employees and resources and whether objectives were met.
* Initiates improvement projects, identifies new ideas, and delegates responsibility for identifying and developing new ideas to others.
* Defines and develops business reporting strategies and reporting standards.
* Translates business questions and problems into structured analysis, reports and tools.
* Oversees the design approach, development/ maintenance and testing of reporting and performance dashboards to support business functions, vendors and clients.
* Evaluates current business methods, processes, analysis and trending, and identifies opportunities to reduce costs and risks through the promotion of technological resources.
* Identifies opportunities to enhance business reporting and collaborates with Business Leaders to design and implement process improvements, system enhancements, quality reviews and reporting solutions.
* Utilizes data analysis to identify and implement workflow improvements.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Information Technology or Business Management is preferred.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in Information Technology or Management Information Systems required.
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in a leadership capacity required.
* Experience in Project Management and Mortgage Servicing preferred.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Products, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Strong knowledge of database structures, principles and practices.
* Proficiency with Visual Basic or other programming languages preferred.
* Expertise with SQL language preferred.
Partner's Consulting is a reputable, Nationally Certified Women Owned Business Enterprise Information Technology Consulting and Recruiting firm based in the Philadelphia area. We have built personal relationships with our clients over the years, and work directly with hiring managers on all our open positions. Our core values are focused on the highest level of professional dedication to our client's requirements coupled with our desire to partner for joint success.