This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONBCFORWARD IS SEEKING A HIGHLY MOTIVATED AND EXPERIENCED SUPPORT SERVICE SPECIALIST IN BREA (CA).
In the real estate fulfillment center, performs various administrative and support functions including adherence to RESPA, preparation and distribution of loan files, processing of fees and invoices, and distribution of incoming/outgoing mail. Requires at minimum high school diploma or its equivalent (college degreepreferred). Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within mortgage field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Typically reports to a supervisor.
The Support Services Specialist II supports a team of Home Services Specialists I, II,
* Working knowledge of First Mortgage Policies & Procedure and primary applications StatusMart /EDGE is preferred
* Responsible for set up packages for customers
* Follow up with third party requests
* Data entry skills with accuracy is a must
* Prefer mortgage backgrounds and administrative duties
* Must be computer literate with MS Office
* Must be attention to detail, multi-task, quick learner and self-driven
* Ability to meet deadline as it is very important
* Must have excellent communication skills on the phone with customers