Mortgage Subject Matter Expert/Proposal Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORTGAGE SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT/PROPOSAL MANAGER
The Solutions Architect is Responsible for the development of compelling presentations and proposals to support the sales function and align with company s efforts to grow its business process management solutions in the mortgage vertical. Engaged in sales opportunities to define and design mortgage origination and servicing outsourcing solutions.
The Solutions Architect is the single point of ownership and accountability on all solution related elements specific to an assigned pursuit. He/ She will manage RFPs, RFIs, Vendor Assessment Questionnaires, Contract Reviews, Pricing for business process outsourcing services and support the proactive build of proposals.
Supervises Directly: N/A
Supervises Indirectly: N/A
* Active involvement in the proposal to closure cycle for Mortgage BPO opportunities by leading the following activities:
* Build enterprise wide and standard sales presentations by understanding the client needs, highlighting ISGN s capabilities and unique selling point(s) and recommending solutions along with an implementation plan
* RFX / Bid response
* Create proactive proposals for clients in discussion with sales teams
* Coordination with all stakeholders (sales, solutions, operations, pricing, transition, technology, facilities et al) to ensure timely and high quality proposal submission
* Ability to identify and edit existing materials and/or writes copy to effectively communicate our services, core capabilities and differentiators through product
* Supports special projects, including client due diligence and/or assessment requests.
* Manage client visits at ISGN Solutions centers during proposal to closure cycle
* Single point of contact (working closely with the onsite sales and account teams) for senior client stakeholders for all active proposals
* Works closely with Sales, SME s, Product Managers, Business Units to collect, arrange and input information essential for sales presentations and project proposals;
* Frequent interaction with executive management including the CMO, Sales Head, COO and BU heads;
* Frequent interaction with Pricing, HR, IT, Product and Legal Departments.
* Maintain the security, confidentiality, integrity and availability of information stored in the ISGN Solutions computer networks and data communications infrastructure. All users of ISGN Solutions systems are responsible for protecting those resources and the information processed, stored or transmitted. For full details of your responsibility, please refer to the ISGN Solutions Information Security Policy.
* Perform other duties as assigned or directed.
* Essential Functions
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelors in Business Administration or equivalent; Masters Degree - Management (will be an added advantage).
Job Related Experience:
1. Minimum 3 years experience in Mortgage or Financial Services, with a preference for mortgage;
2. Over 3 years of Pre Sales / Solutions Experience;
3. Experience in structuring of pricing to meet client requirement and ensure deal conversions;
4. Experience with company positioning and strategy development is highly valuable;
5. A track record of interfacing with teams of varied backgrounds and a demonstrated success of such team management to achieve set outcomes;
Management Experience: N/A
Physical Requirements: Ability to sit for extended periods of time. Ability to use computer keyboard and view monitor for extended periods of time
Position Requirements: Strong business acumen and the ability to link ___________________________________ to antisipanted needs of sales
Travel Requirements: N/A
Functional Area Skills/Knowledge
1. Strong writing skills (build solutions ground up with limited support/information);
2. Strong project management background;
3. Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
4. Ability to work simultaneously on two or more projects;
5. Experience working with cross-functional teams;
6. Ability to handle problems and issues that arise; and solve problems for which there are no precedents or guidelines;
7. Ability to make effective recommendations regarding the service or product positioning, pricing, contractual terms etc.
8. Ability to effectively interface with customers/clients;
9. Must be able to effectively interact and communicate with executive management;
* Experience of leading teams (direct and cross-functional) is an advantage
* Excellent communication skills is a key pre-requisite
12. Ability and desire to work in an intense, exciting, fast-paced and continual-change environment
13. Competitive spirit with the desire to win
Firstsource is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment
to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information about your EEO
rights as an applicant under the law, please go through the URL