Mortgage Training Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/29/2016
END DATE 10/23/2016
Palm Bay, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORTGAGE TRAINING ASSOCIATE
This extensive training program offers an introduction into a career in the mortgage industry. Phase 1 of the program begins with general mortgage industry knowledge. Phase 2 will offer training for a role as a Mortgage Processor. Upon completing this program, you will become a Mortgage Processor and start on-the-job training to process first mortgages. During this time, you will be trained to perform the below responsibilities.
1. *Reviews the loan application submitted and structures the loan to accommodate the automated underwriting findings and/or customer s needs.
2. May be responsible for preparing application package to be sent to the applicant within regulatory required timeframes. When responsible, submitting all or a portion of packages to underwriting prior to delivery with ongoing improvement in underwriting submissions.
3. *Orders and tracks all required documentation to assure processing timeframes are being met and updates system, calendars and loan file with status.
4. *Works with the customer, client and closing agent to resolve questions and/or problemsimmediately upon inquiry or receipt of documentation from the customer.
5. *Provides excellent customer service to internal and external clients. Ensures customer service surveys are maintained to client s minimum score.
6. *Submits fully processed files through automated underwriting system and submits to underwriting department for decision as required. Resolves issues and shows ongoing improvement in reducing isssues identified by underwriter.
7. *Verifies product, rate and point structure according to client specifications.
8. *Prepares and ensures the accuracy and timely delivery of commitment letters. Re-discloses ensuring accuracy and timely delivery.
9. Reviews appraisals, titles, and purchase and sales contracts as received, submits them to underwriting as necessary, makes all required calls, system updates and orders any addendums required for the review.
10. If client specifications require, track all required documentation to assure processing timeframes are being met and updates system with statuses.
11. If client specifications require, reviews loan for clear to close items and confirms the file is being submitted to the closing department accurately.
12. Clears all underwriting conditions working with customer and outside vendors.
13. Assures loans are moved to the appropirate stages and documents are delivered to the Closing Department within client s required timeframes excluding delays outside of ISGN s control.
14. Completes customer feedback calls on service provided to ensure that our service is to the client s requirements.
15. Reviews and monitors pipeline reports on a daily and weekly basis and takes appropriate action.
16. This position may require overtime, at times on a daily basis. Must be available to work additional hours on short notice as determined by management to meet client service level agreements.
17. *Maintain the security, confidentiality, integrity and availability of information stored in the ISGN s computer networks and data communications infrastructure. All users of ISGN s systems are responsible for protecting those resources and the information processed, stored or transmitted. For full details of your responsibility, please refer to the ISGN Information Security Policy.
18. Performs other related duties as assigned or directed.
* Essential Functions
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Job Related Experience: N/A. This is a trainee position.
Management Experience: N/A
Physical Requirements: Ability to sit for extended periods of time. Ability to use computer keyboard and view monitor for extended periods of time.
Position Requirements: Upon completion of training program, must meet projected production requirements as established by manager on a monthly basis
Travel Requirements: N/A
Functional Area Skills/Knowledge: Strong customer service, communication, organization and problem resolution skills, as well as detail oriented.
Firstsource is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment
to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information about your EEO
rights as an applicant under the law, please go through the URL