Motion Graphic Designer & Editor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
Stanley Black & Decker
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Stanley Black & Decker is seeking a multi-talented motion graphics artist/editor, preferably with a background in design. The candidate would have a track record of creating engaging videos and would be able to provide a portfolio and or reel with examples of work. Must be technically proficient in creating motion graphics, using 3D in video, as well as basic video production skills. This individual should have a firm understanding of the creative process in a corporate environment.
Candidate will work within an internal multimedia/video department responsible for two well-known professional tool brands, and capturing the brand visual identity in video. This candidate will work with the video team lead and be dedicated to post production. The candidate s passion should be in design and motion graphics color correction and incorporating these elements flawlessly into live action video, or sometimes in stand-alone pieces. The right candidate will be a self-starter able to take the initiative and manage their projects working with brand strategists to achieve the best possible results.
Education and Technical Requirements:
* 4-year degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced Photoshop skills
* Proficiency in all applicable software (Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, After Affects, Illustrator)
* Proficiency with incorporating 3D elements to video using Keyshot, Cinema 4D, Mocha, After Effects
* Portfolio with relevant work experience and examples
* Exceptional design skills
* Video production skills/On-Set experience
* Ability to collaborate with a fast-paced team
* Proven ability to manage a busy workload
* The ability to match project needs with appropriate levels of time investment
* Experience working with large-scale brands
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO Statement All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.