This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
McKenzie L & W Bus Lines
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Duties and Responsibilities:
McKenzie L & W Bus Lines, Inc. is looking for skilled motor coach operators who are highly motivated, driven, self-starters and able to follow directions.
* Must be able and willing to work a flexible schedule that may include nights, weekends and holidays
* Must complete pre-employment drug test and DOT physical
* Required Random Drug Screens
* Possess Excellent Communication (written and verbal) and decision making skills
* Excellent Customer Service Experience
* Must have a Class B driver's License with Passenger endorsement and an H-6 print out from DMV
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Operate wheelchair accessible ramp when required and properly secure wheelchairs
* Must have 3 years of experience, but with the right qualifications we are willing to train
* Must be a Safe and Cautious Driver, excellent driving record
* Adhere to all safety Rules and Regulations
* Adhere to established department and property policies and procedures regarding customer service standards.
* Ability to complete logs accurately
* Must be reliable and punctual
* Must be able to operate motorcoaches in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner
* Notify dispatcher of deviations, overload, accidents, passenger incidents, medical/behavioral problems, or bus mechanical/electrical troubleQualifications
* Must be at least 25 years of age (insurance)
* Must have valid Commercial Driver's License with a Passenger Endorsement and DOT Physical Examination Card.
* Must have clean driving record (NC DMV driving record will be requested from the state)
* Required to pass a DOT drug screening and criminal background check.
* Able to work shift hours and days assigned
* Must be able to meet Driver qualifications as outlined in FMCSR 391.11
Applicant meeting two (2) years of experience may apply:
In person to complete application.
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Note: No phone calls)