This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Colorado Springs, CO
3001 Cubic Global Defense, Inc.
Cubic/NEK Services, Inc. is seeking a Moulage Subject Matter Expert with additional training and background as an Emergency Medical Technician to support our AFPHE program. The qualified candidate will provide broad capabilities in support of training exercises for Special Operations Forces (SOF) and law enforcement teams engaged in Unconventional Warfare; Foreign Internal Defense; Special Reconnaissance; and Direct Action missions as well as other collateral activities such as Preparation of the Environment, Advanced Special Operations and Technical Exploitation operations. In addition to designing and creating simulated, highly realistic wounds, the Moulage SME/EMT will be required to respond to medical emergencies at fixed sites and various locations, as necessary. nnCubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We re the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Provide emergency medical care at fixed sites and during movement, as needed.
* Aid in development of scenario staging; assisting with creative ideas for wardrobe and props that will aid in thoroughly bringing the training to life and raise it to a new level.
* Create customized and realistic wounds and simulations that give training teams a real-world combat operations effect and feel as they undergo trauma care training.
* Design, fashion and simulate chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear or high-yield explosive (CBRNE) wounds, in addition to other typical wounds such as infections, illnesses, cuts, fire or bullet wounds, etc. as necessary depending on the events created.
* Exhibit good communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Emergency Medical Technician Certification required.
* Five (5) years relevant experience, or any equivalent combination of relevant education/experience for the total of five (5) years.
* Possess sound judgmental skills, and be capable of using them in a fluid operating environment.
* Must be sufficiently physically fit to work in inclement weather conditions such as above average heat and cold; rain or snow.
DESIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
* Experience working with Special Operations Forces, US and Foreign Military and Law Enforcement personnel is a plus.
* First Responder Certificate is a plus.
* Hazardous Material Certificate is desirable.
* IV and CPR certifications desirable.