This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Coleman American Companies, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONColeman Worldwide Moving, the largest agent for Allied Van Lines, is seeking a highly motivated Moving Consultant for the Nashville, TN market.
If you are interested in a sales career with a company that has been a leading force in the moving industry since 1914 and the largest agent for Allied Van Lines submit your resume today. As part of the team of trained professionals we offer our customers a full range of moving services. Our belief and core values of excellence in moving down the street or around the world are our foundation that has attributed to our success.
The Moving Consultant has the responsibility as a Sales Professional to represent and produce bookings of our vast moving and storage services. Messaging and Networking the Coleman Worldwide name to create self-generated business. The Consultant is provided company leads and is also responsible to self-generate business through a variety of sources. The career includes, increasing revenues and profits of assigned (domiciled) Service Center. We offer a paid training program and our draw and commission base program allows a motivated applicant to open their income possibilities.
Essential Functions and Duties:
* Conduct physical surveys and customer analysis per appointment set
* Perform estimate and close business on all leads assigned
* Prospect for new customers
* Follow up and attempt to close all pending customers
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Knowledge of basic computer software
* Interpersonal communication
* Verbal and written skills
* Ability to operate an iPad, laptop and desktop computer
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
Required Education and Experience:
* Associate's or Bachelor's degree and work experience in the moving industry, real estate or outside sales experience helpful, but not necessary. High School diploma and or GED is required.
* Office Environment
* Sitting and driving for long periods of time
* Frequent use of an iPad and or computer
* Frequent use of telephone
* Frequent use of car
Our competitive benefits package includes: Medical, Dental and Vision coverage for employees and family members, Short-term and long-term disability, Critical, AD&D, Hospital Indemnity, retirement 401(k) and Roth IRA, auto allowance, vacation and sales awards.
Coleman Worldwide Moving (and affiliated companies) (collectively CWM) is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Policy prohibits discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, marital status, familial status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or other protected status. CWM will continue to support and promote equal employment opportunity, human dignity, and cultural diversity. This policy applies to all personnel matters such as compensation, benefits, transfers, Company sponsored training, education, and social and recreational programs. This commitment is made by CWM in accordance with federal, state, and/or local laws and regulations