Moving fast- GREAT Opportunity!!!
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONLooking for a GREAT opportunity and to get your foot in the door with a GREAT Construction company!?
Perfect! Please apply if this is you!
Essential Job Function:
1. Issue invoices, retainers or process credit memo to client
2. Setting up project in Ajera
3. Update Customer master files with contact information
4. Create, gather, process or disburse proper documentation to support billing
5. Copying, scanning, filing and mailing invoices in a timely manner
6. Communicate with relevant parties regarding account and billing issues
7. Follow up with clients for past due invoices
8. Assist Controller with administrative tasks
1. High school diploma required
2. AA or Bachelor?s degree in Accounting preferred, or in-process
3. 1 ? 2 years professional experience. CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY A HUGE PLUS!
4. Knowledge of basic to moderately complex computer applications (Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office) as well as the demonstrated ability to learn additional computer accounting software (ie. Ajera by Axium).
5. Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner and multi-task
6. Ability to work efficiently and effectively, while maintaining attention to detail
7. Must be able to communicate fluently in English
8. Ability to communicate with executive level associates internally and externally in an articulate and professional manner
9. Ability to practice discretion and understand the appropriateness of professional communication and behavior.
10. Ability to work both independently and as a team member
11. Demonstrate initiative.
12. Ten key by touch
Please apply today!! Holding interviews quickly and quick start!
$45k+ We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.