Mule Lead Developer 8/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for MULE LEAD DEVELOPER for our client in ORLANDO, FL
JOB TITLE: MULE LEAD DEVELOPER
JOB LOCATION: ORLANDO, FL
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
* Assist project leadership in designing the approach for middleware projects, including selection of technologies, setting technical directions, estimating/planning and directing developers
* Collaborate with enterprise architects and IT program managers to enhance existing business applications and facilitate solutions to meet business requirements
* Identify, analyze and design integration flows using Mule ESB Anypoint Studio and technically own and manage the process of ensuring on time and on budget build and integration of the various elements of the solution
* Write technical and design documents for proposed solution
* Good understanding of integration design patterns & best practices
* In depth experience using Agile, Scrum and iterative development practices
* Provide technical ability screening for new team members
* Must have strong hands on experience and the ability to interact with the client.
* At least 5+ years of experience with Mules.
* Ability to develop Mule services/integrations between salesforce and other systems
* Knowledge on Agile process.
* Hands on experience in EAI/SOA practices
* Experience is Salesforce is a huge plus.
* 1+ years of Mulesoft experience with implementing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration (EAI) using Mulesoft 3.x
* Proficient in the Agile SDLC development
* Working knowledge in integration projects using Mule CloudHub and Mule ESB.
* Solid understanding of the design patterns