Mule Soft Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION3- 5 years of Experience working with MuleSoft ESB
* Must have hands on experience developing integration applications using Mule ESB, Mule API & CloudHub.
* Must have 5 years of experience developing integration applications using Mule ESB, Mule API & Cloud Hub. Must have experience in Mule API.
* Experience in designing and implementing security in enterprise applications.
* Experinece in performance tuning Mule ESB / Cloud hub application & servers
* Experience in with deploying applications on Mule ESB Server and J2EE application servers, load balancing and clustering.
* Experience in Java/J2EE technologies.
* Experience with SOA and Web Service standards (REST, JSON, SOAP, WSDL, WS-I Basic Profile, WS -* extensions and standards).
* Experience with Object-Oriented Design Principles.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal including good presentation skills.
* Assist the technical project team in analyzing and prioritizing issues, identifying the root causes, and suggesting and employing mitigation strategies
* Serve as the technical leader of the effort by directing assigned resources, reporting to management as necessary either orally or in writing, and providing overall leadership to the assigned technical teams.
* Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Should able to manage & assist Team members