Mulesoft Architect 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: MULESOFT ARCHITECT / DIRECT HIRE / FULL TIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: CHICAGO ,IL
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
* Technical Architect with 15+ years of experience, good knowledge and experience in working with ESB specifically Mule ESB, should be capable of designing interfaces with Mule to complex systems, domain experience of working with traffic management systems is also a plus.
* Must possess excellent understanding of integration using ESB, Towerdata, performance monitoring tools, Mule worker agent and Load balancing.
* Java, Middleware, Mule ESB, Strong knowledge of SOA and experience in designing Mule Interfaces, Canonical Data Models, Fluency in Web Service Standards such as XML, SOAP, REST, Strong understanding of RDBMS
* Knowledge of Tower data will be a plus.
* Mandatory Technical Skills:- Mule ESB, SOA, GIT Hub, XSD, XML