Mulesoft Architect 8/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONNeed someone at a high-level with proven architecture experience with Mulesoft that can also be in the weeds with developing
*Retail experience is a plus
*Need to be able to talk tech, but break down technology for the business
*Will do phone interview(s) or skype
Mulesoft Architect will help design and build integration between multiple systems. Architect must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with Business/ Technology leaders, and End Users to develop a proposed solution and work with the technical team to develop and deploy the solution. This position requires experience with middleware applications, including expert level knowledge with Mulesoft, as well as experience in detailed requirements analysis, software design, testing, and deployment.
* Collaborate with IT to enhance existing business applications and facilitate solutions to meet business requirements
* Assist in architecting technical solutions for enterprise systems using the MuleSoft product suite to drive the value equation and adapt to a rapidly changing business environment
* Knowledge of SOA Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
* Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, WS-* standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture committee meetings.
* Identify, analyze and design integration flows using Mule ESB Anypoint Studio and technically own and manage the process of ensuring on time and on budget build and integration of the various elements of the solution
* Good understanding of integration design patterns & best practices
* In depth experience using Agile, Scrum and iterative development practices
* Assist on technical POC's to prove out technology and ultimately leading into selection
* 3+ years of experience working as an Integration Solution Architect and 1+ with Mulesoft product Suite.
* 5+ years of software development experience.
* Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations, with hands on delivery.
* Experience with all aspects of the system implementation process of system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support.
* Experience with design, development and deployment of SOA based architecture for a large organization leveraging multiple COTS Business applications is preferred
* Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, XSLT, WS-*, SOA/Integration, and API Management technologies and standards
* Experience with using a JAVA IDE (Eclipse, Intelli J, Netbeans)
* Designed and developed Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts including REST-ful and SOAP-based services
* Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs
* Experienced in both Agile and waterfall methodologies
* Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills and the ability to interact with all level of stakeholders, support personnel, and clients
* Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any related field and a minimum of 5 years relevant experience providing IT enablement solutions
* Mule certification highly preferred