Mulesoft - Lead/analyst 9/8/2016
IT Consulting/Services Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 4 years of experience with IT
_Main skills needed_ - OpenSource ESB, Mulesoft ESB, Mulesoft API, strong Java integration architecture skills. Others would like to see are Node JS, Spring, API and Microservices.
* At least 4 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
* At least 2 years of experience in Mulesoft, SOA Skills
* Must have experience in Mule ESB. Good understanding of architectural components of Mule ESB.
* Knowledge of integration / fundamentals of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). Proficient in web services / role Web services play within an SOA.
* DB programming using atleast SQL or Oracle, RAML(Restful API Markup Language)
* At least 2 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment
* Analytical and Communication skills
* project and talent management
* Experience with project management