Multi-Line Adjuster (P&C Claims)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Summary:
Provides claims adjusting services and solutions for customers in multiple lines of business.
* Investigate coverage, liability, compensability and damages for a claim involving a casualty or property loss
* Negotiates and settles claims, sets reserves, and obtains demands and makes offers to claimants.
* Provide filings with regulatory agencies, disposing of salvage and pursuing subrogation when appropriate.
* Prepare reports by collecting and summarizing information required by the client and obtained through investigation.
* Respond before, after and during work hours to emergency on site claim investigations.
* Maintain professional and technical knowledge through continuing education in multiple lines of business.
* Minimum 2 years insurance adjusting experience with experience in casualty/liability and property claims
* Licensing as required by state and local jurisdictions
* A valid driver s license with a clean driving record
* In-depth knowledge of insurance coverage, practices and negotiating skills in multiple lines of business.
* Good analytical ability and mathematical aptitude
* Good attention to detail and organizational skills
* Ability to gather and analyze information, then determine and implement the appropriate course of action
* Good interpersonal and sales skills
* College degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
* Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
* On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
* Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.