Multi-Line (P&C) Adjuster - Work from Home in Beckley
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Summary: Provides property and casualty claims adjusting services and solutions for clients in the Beckley to Charleston areas.
* Investigate coverage, liability, compensability and damages with all parties involved in a claim
* Investigate claims by interviewing claimants, witnesses, scoping damage and establishing claim reserves
* Negotiates and settles claims within client service parameters and authority levels
* Provide filings with regulatory agencies, disposing of salvage and pursuing subrogation when appropriate.
* Prepare reports by collecting and summarizing information required by the client
* Respond before, after and during work hours to emergency on site claim investigations.
* Maintain professional and technical knowledge through continuing education
* Maintain acceptable product quality through compliance with service standards
* Uphold and project the corporate image by participating in industry organizations and functions.
* Minimum 2 years adjusting experience with experience in casualty and property claims
* Licensing as required by state and local jurisdictions
* A valid driver s license with a clean driving record
* In-depth knowledge of insurance coverage, practices and policies
* Good analytical ability and mathematical aptitude
* Good attention to detail and organizational skills
* College degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* Advanced industry certificates, ie: AIC, CPCU
In addition to a competitive salary, Crawford offers you:
* Career advancement potential locally, nationally and internationally. Crawford & Company has more than 700 locations in 70 countries
* On-going training opportunities through every stage of your career
* Strong benefits package including matching 401k; health, dental, and life insurance; employee stock purchase plans; tuition reimbursement and so much more.
Crawford & Company participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Crawford & Company is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Crawford via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Crawford HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Crawford. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Crawford as a result of the referral or through other means.