Multi Service Tech - Endoscopy Secretary - Scope Tech
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSaint Joseph Hospital is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health and hope to our patients.
* Denver (estab.1873)
* Largest acute care provider in Denver area
* 2,397 associates, 1,332 medical staff, 108 residents
* 371 beds
* New $623 million, 360-bed, 826,000-square-foot replacement facility (December 2014)
Services & Expertise
* Breast Care Center
* Cardiovascular Services
* Center for Women and Infants
* Comprehensive Cancer Center
* Emergency Services
* Medical Imaging
* Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
* Surgical Care
* Weight Loss Surgery Center
Kudos: Saint Joseph Hospital offers excellence across the continuum of care for patients.
Combination Secretary and Technician in the GI Lab. Will clean GI scopes and assist staff and patients in the GI Lab at Saint Joseph Hospital
High school diploma or GED, required
BLS certification from American Heart Assn, required
Experience in a GI Lab, preferred
Competent computer skills including electronic medical record, preferably Epic.