Multicraft Maintenance Technician; Electrical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Metal Fabrication
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
A Leading Metal Fabrication Corp.
New Albany, OH
JOB DESCRIPTIONMulticraft Maintenance Technician; Electrical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Metal Fabrication
New Albany, OH
Competitive Salary, Full Benefits
Perform process and production maintenance throughout the facility. Multicraft Maintenance includes, but not be limited to machine breakdowns, installation and startups, process improvements, preventative maintenance programs and continuous machine improvements, increasing machine reliability and installation of facility capital investments. Responsibilities include electrical and mechanical troubleshooting, plumbing, equipment rebuilding, and mechanical fabrication, reading electrical and mechanical prints, and setting up precision instrumentation.
*Troubleshoot, maintain and repair equipment using a systematic diagnostic approach.
1. Install and repair electrical systems, electric apparatus and components on industrial process machinery and equipment.
2. Diagnoses malfunctioning equipment such as transformers, motors, rectifiers, instrumentation, wiring, and lighting fixtures and replaces damaged or broken wires and cables.
3. Replace faulty electrical components of machine such as relays, switches and motors and positions sensing devices.
4. Bend conduit; install new wiring for sensors, valves, actuators, and other electrical devices used for machine and process control.
5. Troubleshoot machine controls utilizing a PLC, servo, stepper, and basic relay logic controls.
1. Repair and maintain mechanical pneumatic and hydraulic components on production machines such as metal fabricating stamping machines, material handling system, automated assembly machines, degreasing equipment, anodizing lines, and conveyor systems.
2. Repair/replace damaged air, chemical, water and hydraulic pipes on machine and measures, cuts, threads and installs new pipe.
3. Inspects and measures parts to detect wear, misalignment or other problems, replace as needed.
4. Aligns and adjust components on machines to improve or correct machine functionality and part quality.
5. Sets up and operates metalworking tools; lathe, drill press or grinder to make or repair parts.
*Test all repairs and installations for correct functionality and proper performance. Record all work completed in the company asset tracking software, communicating issues, parts used and need to restock components to Maintenance Supervisor.
*Strong troubleshooting skills a must / *Experience with hydraulic and/or pneumatic systems
*Ability to fabricate, including metal fitting, welding, lathe, drill press or grinder to make or repair parts.
*Press machine equipment maintenance experience specifically mechanical transfer or eyelet presses a plus. Skills: drill press or grinder, Strong troubleshooting skills, Experience with hydraulic or pneumatic systems, electrical/low voltage 480v 3 phase, PLC Maintenance, Strong experience in manufacturing Experience required: 5 Years
BILL MAREK - CEO