Multimedia Account Manager 9/18/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
West Palm Beach, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description DESCRIPTION:
Cox Media Group The Palm Beach Post has an opening for a Multimedia Account Manager who is responsible for working with our top tier digital accounts with the goal of maximizing advertiser campaign results, mitigating account churn, and increasing digital revenue. To do so effectively, he/she will work directly with accounts to determine business goals and KPI s, coordinate campaign fulfillment with the Digital Campaign Planners, QA campaigns, constantly monitor campaign pacing and performance, optimize campaigns in real-time, build effective campaign performance reports, and provide specific recommendations for optimizing campaigns based on objective data at month end and campaign end. This is a multifaceted position that requires coordination across our internal teams, corporate, and external partners while also requiring the ability to fulfill campaigns directly in Facebook Business Manager, Google AdWords, and our proprietary DSP.
Reporting to the Digital Services & Optimization manager, this individual must thrive in a fast paced, high pressure, results oriented, team atmosphere while possessing the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and make effective business decisions.
* Manage our top tier accounts while maintaining and growing their revenue.
* Work directly with advertisers post-sale to establish business goals and KPI s, develop campaign strategy and tactics, and gather all necessary assets and information for campaign launch.
* Fulfill campaigns in our proprietary DSP, Google AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, and DFP.
* Coordinate fulfillment of campaigns with the central fulfillment team and external partners in a timely fashion to achieve campaign launch milestones.
* Coordinate the development of creative to emulate conversion best practices, A/B test to find best performing creative, and provide landing page direction directly to client or internal resources to drive highest possible landing page conversion rate.
* Develop in-depth conversion metric tracking strategy primarily through Google Analytic goal creation, UTM s, DSP conversion pixels, and call tracking.
* Closely monitor campaign pacing throughout the month/life of the campaign to ensure impression/spend levels are being achieved across all campaigns.
* Closely monitor campaign performance and proactively optimize campaigns in real-time to achieve client business goals and KPI s.
* Build effective campaign performance reports, provide strategic analysis, optimization recommendations, and justifiable up-sell opportunities.
* Plan, organize, and prioritize workflows for product and sales opportunity rollouts to meet team goals and deadlines.
* Troubleshoot campaign delivery and creative issues as they arise.
* Remains current on trends in the ad operations/online ad serving field by reading industry materials and keeping abreast of what other media companies are doing.
* Upsell clients on new products and services.
* Share best practices and case studies internally and externally.
* Other projects and tasks as assigned.
Education: Bachelor s Degree required. BBA, BA, BS in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Emerging Technologies, or Business
3-5 years experience in digital marketing, ad operations, or reach extension/programmatic
Preferred experience would include:
* Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and Google Tag Manager (certifications are a plus).
* Strong knowledge of DFP, Facebook Business Manager, any major DSP, and/or any major ad platforms (certifications are a plus).
* Experience with audience extension / ad networks, including buying inventory in a DSP, Google AdWords, and Facebook Business Manager.
* Working knowledge of digital creative including best practices, A/B testing, IAB standards, third party tags, HTML5, Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
* Working knowledge of SEO.
* Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
* Proactive review and presentation skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong follow up skills.
* Attention to product, operations, and sales detail.
* Demonstrated ability to multitask and work well under tight deadlines.
* Able to work independently or with minimal supervision but thrive in a team oriented environment.
* Superior problem solving ability.
* Ability to learn and understand the following software and processes:
* Digital advertising verticals and products
* Premium Sales Opportunities based on CMG and industry offerings
* Various ad servers for display, social, permissions marketing, PPC, demand side platforms, etc.
* Ideal candidate is a motivated person who can effectively work with different groups to deliver innovative solutions that increase revenue capacity and will scale with our rapidly our
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps. Additionally, CMG owns Cox Target Media, which operates Valpak, one of North America's leading direct marketing companies, and Savings.com, a leading online source for savings.
The company's operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, more than 60 radio stations, six daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services.
CMG currently operates in more than 30 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 31 million TV viewers, more than 3.5 million print and online newspaper readers, and 14 million radio listeners.
COX MEDIA GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER; MINORITIES/WOMEN/VETERANS/DISABLED.
For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at http://www.coxmediagroup.com
Organization:Cox Media Group
Primary Location:US-FL-West Palm Beach-2751 S Dixie Hwy
Job Level:Individual Contributor
Travel:Yes, 5 % of the Time