MyHR Team Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 7/19/2017
Northwestern Memorial Healthcare
JOB DESCRIPTIONCOORDINATE MYHR WORKFLOW
O OVERSEE THE DISTRIBUTION OF DAY TO DAY AND TIME SENSITIVE ASSIGNMENTS THAT ALLOW FOR SERVICE CENTER STANDARDS TO BE CONSISTENTLY MAINTAINED.
* Develop and maintain policies, procedures, reference material and related tools that allow for MyHR employees to focus on customer needs and perform at peak levels of productivity.
* Provide real time training, coaching and feedback to MyHR Representatives.
* Partner with all HR Teams to complete the payroll processes timely and accurately.
* Identifies potential problems in service delivery and notifies the MyHR Manager
CUSTOMER SERVICE - IN PERSON, ONLINE, AND VIA PHONE
* Role model NM Service Excellence standards, serving as a point of escalation for complex customer service issues and escalating to the HR subject matter expert as appropriate
* Provide timely and effective resolutions to queries received via the VIP Line
* Supervise and coach the MyHR Representatives and MyHR Specialists to deliver exceptional customer service at all times
* Interact with all levels of Management in communicating HR policies and procedures
* Provide oversight for accurate documentation, timely resolution, and trending of service requests in the NMHC case management system
* Collection of pertinent case data from customers
* Provide status of cases to customers throughout resolution
* Routing of cases to HR subject matter experts or vendors as required for resolution
* Follow-up on cases to ensure timely and accurate resolution
* Seeks out and recommends systems and processes that improve customer service
HR TRANSACTIONS & DATA INTEGRITY
* Establishes and routinely runs appropriate queries and audits, troubleshoots findings and seeks systematic resolutions for identified errors or risks
* Monitors daily data entry and corrects problems, provide real time coaching and feedback to the MyHR Representatives and Specialists, monitors the use of corrections within PeopleSoft
* Serve as a Data Champion and complete data / information requests from internal and external customers and regulatory agencies in an accurate and timely manner
* CONTINUOUSLY IMPROVE MYHR AND WORKFLOW
* Works with MyHR team to improve day to day workflow and incorporate new business requests and service enhancements as needed
* Promotes accuracy and timeliness of data processing
* Participates in department and division improvement projects
* Suggests changes to NM policies, procedures, systems, and communication channels to advance the goals of the division and the organization.
* Promotes professional development through increased responsibility, individual accountability and continuing education
* Monitors and tracks status reports of all current activity
* Provides training to and mentors new hires on the MyHR team
Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
Minimum 3-5 years of relevant HR or customer service experience
Excellent teamwork and interpersonal communications skills.
Track record of effective problem solving and multi-tasking skills
Proficiency in data analysis and demonstrated database management experience
Demonstrated consistency and reliability in level of output with focus on accuracy and thoroughness
Meticulous organizational skills
Excellent demonstrated written and verbal communication abilities
Ability to deliver results in a high pressure environment and stay calm
Self-starter who can work with minimal supervision
PeopleSoft HCM or other core HRIS knowledge
Experience in a Healthcare setting
Prior experience as a team leader with basic call coaching skills